How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
None instead of one
I have been trying for two weeks to get an order from Dr. K to get the tubal cannulization. At my last appointment he said he thought it was a good idea to at least give it aa try. He only works in the office I visit on Thursdays so I was waiting until yesterday to hear. When I hadn't heard anything by 2 o'clock, I decided I would call.

Dr. K called me about 45 minutes later. He said he had looked at my x-rays again and thought there were also problems with my right tube. He thought it looked swollen may possibly have some adhesions. Then he asked whose idea it was to have the cannulization. I started to chuckle a little. I said, "Umm. Your's." His tune kind of changed then and he said we should give it a try.

So basically I'm now having trouble with both tubes. We're going to try and make sure at least one of them is open and functioning properly. After the test, he wants me to go back and talk to him. I can't have the test until my cycle starts. Maybe that won't happen and all this talk will be for naught. Hmm, that would be nice.

Labels: ,

|