How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
And so it begins
No, I'm still not pregnant. And no, we still haven't decided what to do. BUT I did want to let you know that I have started working out in order to lose some weight. Big deal you might be thinking. For the girl that has spent most of her life in front of a TV, it is.

I decided a couple of weeks ago to set a couple of goals for myself. I was going to share them with blog world but then I came down with bronchitis. You know how you want whatever you want when you're sick? That's what I was doing. Chocolate? Sure why not. Cheetos? Yum. How I've missed you. And so, I decided to wait until I was better.

Your job, oh dear internet, is to keep me accountable to meeting these goals.

Weight loss: 43 lbs (That would put me at my pre-pregnancy weight-4 years and still trying)
Goal date: 20 Feb 09 (the day before we leave for our next cruise)
Reports: Every Monday
Caveat: If I get pregnant, I don't want to gain more than 25lbs

So my effort began yesterday. I walked about 1.5 miles. I'm not sure exactly because I haven't mapped it yet. I hope to add about a half mile every week until I'm walking 3 miles a day. We'll see how that goes and if I need to do anything differently.

If you have any weight loss suggestions, I'd be happy to read them. Just be nice.

Labels:

|