How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
WalkAmerica is now March for Babies
It's that time of year again. See the purple link on the right of my page. Click on it and sponsor me while I walk to save babies.

This will be the fourth year my family has been involved with this fundraiser. It really means a lot to me because of the reasearch they have supported that is helping to prevent premature births and birth defects. Every day I miss my baby boy even thought I know he is in a better place.




I love sweet boy. I know that you watch over me everyday and that you are always with me.



Watermark - Glory Baby lyrics



Glory Baby, You slipped away

As fast as we could say baby, baby

You were growing, what happened Dear,

You disappeared on us baby, baby

Heaven will hold you before we do

Heaven will keep you safe

Until we're home with you Until we're home with you

CHORUS

We miss you everyday, miss you in every way

But we know there's a day when we will hold you, we will hold you

And you'll kiss our tears away, when we're home to stay

*We can't wait for the day when we will see you, we will see you

But baby let sweet Jesus hold you, until mom and dad can hold you*

You'll just have heaven before we do

You'll just have heaven before we do

Sweet little baby, it's hard to understand it

Cause we are hurting, we are hurting

But there is healing, and we know we're stronger people

Through the growing, and in knowing

All things work together for our good

And God works his purposes

Just like he said he would, just like he said he would

CHORUS

BRIDGE

I can't imagine Heaven's lullabies

And what they must sound like

But I will rest in knowing

Heaven is your home

And it's all you'll ever know, all you'll ever know

CHORUS






Labels: , ,

|