How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Economy Stimulation
Friday: Trip to Lowe's to buy supplies to paint weeman's new room

Saturday: Ate out for two meals. Second trip to Lowe's for a new patio umbrella. (Darn storms snapped my last one.) Also bought a new grill cover.

Sunday: Breakfast out. (Weekend tradition) Bought food for Memorial Day and for graduation party for nephew.

Monday: Trip to hospital for lab work. Visited Gymboree, Ann Taylor Loft, and Pottery Barn Kids. Bought new bedroom furniture for weeman. Used tax rebate check to buy furniture.


This is the collection, but in a different color. Looked at an external hard drive. Didn't buy it because dh didn't like the sale price. Took third trip to Lowe's with mom to buy a new glider. Between you and me, it's too big for her screened in porch. Five bucks she returns it next weekend.

I believe we did our part to stimulate the economy. Your turn!!

Tuesday I will start the day out with a trip to the hospital to have my HSG. Apparently we have to make sure all of my parts are okay. Thursday we go back to see the doctor. I wonder what he will decide to do.


Labels: , , ,

|