How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Ouuuucccchhh!!
Today was the 3-mile walk for March for Babies. The day was overcast while we walked which meant that it was a nice day for a walk. Unfortunately, the lady who organized the walk for March of Dimes did a poor job. Things were not organized well and even though I continually told her I was not receiving all of the information she was sending out, I still did not receive any information.

Thank you to all that supported my efforts to support the research to stop premature births.

On another note, I felt really good after the walk. I quite enjoyed it actually. However, now my legs are screaming. At dinner tonight I went to the bathroom with weeman. I told him I had to use the bathroom, too, so he told me to go first. Here's the conversation that followed.

Me: Ouch.

Weeman: What happened?

Me: My legs hurt.

Weeman: My legs hurt for a long time.

Me: We should see somebody about that. You know, they will probably have to cut your legs off.

Weeman: They don't hurt anymore.

Labels: , ,

|