How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
A Month of Doctors
May 17 started another cycle. That means I'm still not pregnant. Tomorrow I will be going in for an ultrasound. I can't remember what they're looking for. I think it has something to do with my ovaries. Sometime in the next 10 days they will take x-rays of my uterus. Again, still not sure what they're looking for. By the end of the month I will have had 4 doctor's appointments.

I'm really hesitant to write about all of this because my sil reads here and I don't want the whole family asking a million questions.

The nice thing about all of this is that just about everyone I know is pregnant and due sometime in the next 3 months. And this weekend we went to a festival in town and apparently it was baby's day out for most people. While I love seeing all of the babies, it still makes me ache.

When I know more, I will let you what is going on. (And as I think about it, I don't care that my sil is reading. I need to make sure I have a record of what happened through all of this.)

Labels: ,

|