How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Where are all my friends?
I've been thinking for a while that I would like to spend more time with my friends. We spend a lot of time with my family. We eat dinner with someone from my family every night. But I hardly ever see my friends.

Then I realize I only have four friends. One in New York, one in Maryland and the other two live on the north side of town. I have a couple of acquaintances from school, but no one I talk to when I'm not at school. Well, unless one of us needs helps with school.

I will be graduating at the end of December. According to my professors you should keep your professional life professional and your social life should not enter the workplace. Meaning that you shouldn't have friends at work. If that is true, then where is one supposed to make friends?

And for all of you who are my friends. We need to get together and hang out. No excuses. I mean it.

Labels:

|