How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
I had a root canal
Thursday afternoon I had a root canal. I had a dentist fix the tooth because it was cracked. He put a crown on the tooth and when I went back for the permamnent crown I told him that it still hurt. He told me that it might need a root canal, but he wanted to wait and see.

After walking out in tears, I decided to go see another dentist. Guess what! I needed a root canal and the tooth was beginning to absess. I spent this past weekend on pain killers and if you spoke to my husband I think he would agree that you wouldn't have wanted me to post. I'm sure it would have been good for a laugh or two.

Needless to say, the pain is not completely gone. I'm living off of Motrin now and pain killers at night. Hopefully I will be back to 100% soon. I'll let you know as soon as I am.

I have pictures to share. I cut all my hair off. You have got to see.

|