How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Here's to a New Year
Want to know how I rung in the New Year? I went to bed at 11:55!

I wasn't sure I wanted to recap 2006. I'm not even sure I can remember what happened this past year. I'm not one that likes to be like everyone else, but I'll recap anyway.

January- apparently I didn't do a thing, because I can't remember what I did
Februaruy-dh returned from Iraq and we went on a cruise
March- I started my blog and spent a weekend in the hospital
April-My bff lost her 6 1/2 month old son
May-Wee man got his first stitches (staples actually) and the company I worked for moved
June-I said worked for because they fired me (okay, I resigned in lieu of being fired)
July-Wee man turned two (they grow up too fast), saw Tim McGraw in concert again and I went to band camp as an instructor
August-I started college again

September-a lot of school work, football with the band, the 3 year anniversary of my angel's death, bff had second son
October-weight gain and more school work
Novemeber-Wee man went to Boston with dh
December-Finished my first semester back at school with a 3.72 and went to Cabo with my husband for our 10 year anniversary. Wee man rode the Pink Pig.

I'm hoping 2007 will be a better year for me. I'm pretty sure I won't get fired this year. My bff won't lose her first child. I will graduate in December. My family is going on a cruise. Dh and I are hoping to get preggo this year. Shhhhh-don't tell anyone.

Tomorrow I start working out to try and lose 25 pounds.

In looking over my archives I realize that I don't post enough. I'll try and do better in 2007.

I'm leaving it up to you guys to keep me accountable on the past two things.

I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2007.

|