How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Where's Your Heart?
Three and a half years ago my husband and I had our first son when I was 29 weeks gestation. He lived for 11 days and then we had no choice but to take him off of life support.

In doing research after Garrett passed away I found the March of Dimes. They had recently started an initiative to raise funds to help fund research to save babies from premature birth. I had no idea that they were out there doing that. In fact every April they sponsor WalkAmerica.

The first April after Garrett passed I was pregnant with wee man and no one would let me walk. I did collect money though. Last year I walked in the pouring rain. It was quite sad.

Well, it's that time of year again. Do you see over there in the links section at the very top? There is a picture of a little baby. Click on that link and you will be taken to my WalkAmerica page. You can do two things there. You can sponsor my walk. You can also join my team and help us raise money to save babies from premature birth.

Please, click on the link. Babies need our help. Also feel free to put the link on your site and/or tell your readers about my endeavor.

Thank you all for your help.

|