How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Sweet Boy
Four years ago you came into our lives. The only sound you made was a little squeak of a cry. You were more loved than I could ever explain. There is never a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I did everything I could for you and I still don't feel like it was enough.

Daddy and brother talk about you all the time. I'm glad that we have you to watch over brother. You know, that's a big brother's job.

You brought a joy to my life that I didn't know was possible. You made me smile with the "sunglasses" you wore. You were so small that they were too big for your head. I only have a few pictures of you and yet I cherish each one. They are all I have know.

I look forward to the day I get to hold you. When you can look into my eyes and I know that you love me. I miss that we didn't want more time together.


Happy Birthday my sweet angel.

Labels:

|