How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Better Luck Next Time
It's that time. I'm one of those people that plans their life as much as possible. More than anything I want to have a May baby. Although with my past, you really can't plan when a baby will come. (Due in November had the baby in September. Due in August had the baby in July.) So when I returned from band camp we started trying to get pregnant.

The first time we tried to get pregnant it took four months. The second time I was apparently very fertile. First time and bam we were pregnant.

This time we weren't so lucky. I swear I have the signs of pregnancy, but after two home tests I think it must be all in my head. So we wait another month. No big deal.

However, getting the negative result really put me in a bad mood. Odd. I know that getting pregnant can take a few months. I don't get it.

Labels:

|