How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
The Last Semester
Finally, after 14 years, I have started my last semester in college. No, I haven't been in school the full 14 years. There were a couple of breaks in there.

This semester I have to do three group projects, a 30-page paper, and a 10 page paper. Both of the papers include a presentation. All this on top of working with the high school marching, taking care of a three year old, and trying to find a job.

I may not be around very much this semester. I mean, everyone needs a break, but I'm not sure how much time I will be able to find.

At least I know that December 16 I will graduate. Hopefully after that I will be able to take a vacation begore I start work.

Anyone want to write a paper for me?

Labels:

|