How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
SUCCESS
WEEMAN POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ask me how we got him to do it, because we don't know. We have been trying for months. His school has been working with him for months. They have been putting him in big boy underwear for a couple of weeks, but he has two accidents a day. Today he didn't have an accident.

Every night when he gets ready for bed he says he has to potty. There has yet to be a night that he has pottied. We just figured it was a way for him to put off going to bed. We acquiesced again and let him go to the potty. He tooted and said that he had pooped. We both checked and said nope. He told his daddy that he still had to poop so dad told him to get back on the potty. He told him to grunt and poop. I told weeman daddy was being silly. Then we heard gassy sounds and then PLOP!!!!!

I never thought I would do the potty dance. I did! He got two M&Ms and two dimes for pooping in the potty. I'm not above bribery. We had to call Gran and let her know. I made Papa wake Gran up so weeman could tell her what he had done. Finally, SUCCESS!!

|