How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
I rocked
Today in my Business Communication class I gave a persuasive presentation on workplace monitoring and blogs. I was quite surprised how many of these "high tech" college kids had not heard of being dooced. I couldn't let on that I am one of those people that has been dooced or the teacher wouldn't have let me talk about this subject.

Let me just say---- I ROCKED!!!!! I received the most response than anyone else that presented today. I don't believe workplaces should be monitoring personal blogs unless they are being posted on during work hours.

With that said I move on to wee man. He has 3T legs and a 2T belly and I refuse to buy new pants. My poor baby looks like he is waiting for a flood. As much as I hate to say this, I can't wait until it gets warm enough to put him shorts.

|