How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Anyone want to go with me?
I have finished finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure that is enough exclamation points.

Today was my 10 year anniversary. There are days I can't believe it has been that long, and then I think about all we have been through (losing a baby, all of his traveling, a year in Iraq, etc.) and it seems like forever.

Saturday we are leaving for 5 days in
Cabo San Lucas. Want to go? My plan is to sit under the cabana on the beach and get totally trashed. (No, wee man is not going.)

This is our hotel:

Now don't be jealous. I'll bring back pictures, but I'm keeping all the tequlia for myself.

Besides Queen, does anyone else want to come with?

|