How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Learn More About Me
I am stealing this from another blog because I thought it was neat and I was compelled to do it. When you have finished reading mine, do your own, post it on your own blog and then leave me a comment so I can learn more about you.

I AM: One of the strongest people I know.

I SAID: I would be there for my friend during her son’s funeral. I wasn’t.

I WANT: To finish my degree.

I WISH: I had gotten into the School of Music.

I HATE: That I work for a Christian organization who’s integrity is questionable.

I MISS: My firstborn son, Garrett.

I FEAR: Having another premature baby.

I HEAR: My desk radio and the air conditioner.

I WONDER: When is the right time to have another child.

I REGRET: Not finishing my music degree before getting married.

I AM NOT: regretful for putting my son in daycare.

I DANCE: with my son, Connor.

I SING: VERY loudly in the car ALL the time.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: As much of a perfectionist as I think I am.

I MADE: Cross stitch birth announcements for some of my friends.

I WRITE: VERY boring blogs.

I CONFUSE: “r”’s and “w”’s when I talk sometimes.

I NEED: A job closer to home.

I SHOULD: Be easier on my husband. He tries really hard.

I START: Too many projects without finishing the ones I’m already doing.

I FINISH: Only the projects that I like.

I BELIEVE: Church is not for my generation.

I KNOW: I can handle just about anything thrown my way.

I CAN: Take care of myself. I don’t need a man.

I CAN’T: Let go. I’m a control freak.

I SEE: Stuff I should be working on before I get fired.

I BLOG: Because I felt left out and wanted a place to help others deal with prematurity and the loss of their children.

I READ: Books about law mysteries.

I AM AROUSED BY: Someone who gets me.

IT PISSES ME OFF: That people have no idea how to drive.

I FIND: I get pissier as I get older.

I LIKE: The unconditional love I get from my son.

I LOVE: My family. There are always there when I need them. And sometimes
when
I don’t. ;)

|