How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Chrsit Like?
Apparenly you all want to have a conversation about being Christ-like. Well, I will start.

I am the daughter of a preacher who is now an associational missionary. I gave my life to Christ when I was 5 years old and was baptized when I was 6 years old. I have had many struggles in my Christian life and by no means profess to be perfect, but I am forgiven by God's grace.

In the past couple of weeks I have helped another friend deal with people judging her because she professes to be a Christian but she is unhappy with the way she has been treated by a couple of churches. While many have backed her, a close friend of hers has said that she is not Christ-like and that she should not judge.

The only person that can decide who is and is not being Christ-like is Christ himself. He knows the heart of each and every person. God has given us as humans free will to live as we want. That's why Jesus had to come and die on the cross.

As the Bible says, "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone." Before you judge someone else, look at your own life and see if you are without sin.

The purpose of my last post was to vent. I am allowed that. It is my site.

|