How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Well, that just sucks!
Friday I finally received the letter I had been waiting on since March 17. That was the day I auditioned for the School of Music at Georgia State University. So what if it has been 10 years since I have played my horn. I should be ok. I know I'll have start over, but that's fine. Volunteering with the high school marching band awakened that fire of wanting to be a high school band director.

I have been going to the mail box like a high school senior for days waiting for that letter. It came. I went through all of the other mail first because I was too nervous to open the letter. When I finally did, there was that fateful sentence. "We regret to inform you...."

My dreams were all resting on that letter. So much for that. Now what do I do?


P.S. The in-laws are leaving today. There really aren't a lot of stories. Sorry.

|