How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Hold on now
I was not aware that my last post was going to cause nastiness. Now let's all remember that I control this blog. I have the power. *evil laugh* I can delete comments. If you feel the need to say unkind things to me, then have the guts to leave your name. I will not allow people to attack each other in my comments. The only I will allow debate is when I invite it. If this continues, I will turn off the anonymous option. Stand up for what you have to say.

On a cheerier note------

This Saturday my husband, brother, SIL and I went to see the Thrashers kick some Hurricane butt. I love hockey. I don't think the Thrashers are going to make the playoffs. We are going to be a point or two short. That sucks.

Sunday we had a big party for 5 birthdays in my family. I was one of them. That's right. My birthday is this month. Don't forget. You better buy me something nice.

Back to work on Monday. Everyone is on vacation. It's very quiet in my office. Kind of lonely. My son was moved up to the next class in day care. They grow up so freaking fast. I swear. Does it ever stop?

Tomorrow my in-laws come to town for a week. I'm sure I will have lots of stories then.

|