How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Snot Season
This past Friday Hotlanta had its first chilly evening. We also had hurricane Humberto sitting over us raining intermittently. What do I do on Friday nights? I work with a high school band. That meant I spent Friday evening standing in the rain with soaked shoes and then got a bit chilly.

Saturday we went to a college football game where my team lost, it sucked. Anyway, we were out until 1 a.m. I can't remember the last time that happened. I'm really getting old.

Sunday was pretty normal with a nap that I don't usually get to take. Especially during the semester.

Monday I only had one class. The second was cancelled. I did visit the career fair which was a huge bust. Anyone looking for an accountant?

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat. I thought maybe it was just something that would go away when I drank something. No luck. Now my nose is all snuffy (that's how weeman says it) and I can't breathe. Great, I guess it is snot season in my house.

Labels:

|