How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Procrastination
A week ago I was tagged to do this meme. I feel very special because I have never been tagged for a meme before. Thank you to my dear friend I actually have something to write.

My brother is here from San Antonio . He just moved there from D.C. with his family and came to visit his daughter before he deploys to Afghanastan. I've had a lot of fun with them here, but I haven't had much time to do anything.

So here we go.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a newlywed that had moved to D.C. 6 months earlier. I had just quit my first job I had gotten after moving up there and was looking for another job. I had been hoping to transfer to one of the bookstores up there that I had been working at, but there was a miscommunication and there was no job for me.

Five Snacks You Enjoy
1. Peanut butter crackers
2. chips and salsa
3. cheez-its
4. cheese puffs
5. sour patch kids

Five Songs That You Know All the Lyrics To
I would have to confess that I can't sing any songs unless they are playing in the background.
With that said, I know all of the lyrics to every Tim McGraw .

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
1. Pay cash for my dream house
2. Invest wisely
3. Start some sort of business
4. Pay off my parents' debt
5. Pay off my brother's debt

Five Bad Habits
1. Procrastinating
2. Being lazy and never cleaning my house (it's not dirty, just lots of clutter and dust)
3. Not studying for class (I usually get a B instead of an A because I didn't study)
4. Letting things pile up in my car
5. Not responding to emails

Five Things You Like To Do
1. Cross Stitch
2. Spend time with my family (I lost a child and realized how important family is)
3. Send cards to encourage my friends
4. Take wee man to the pool
5. Shop

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1. Like Em said, Booty Shorts, I'm 30 not 20!
2. Jumpers
3. Leg warmers
4. Bermuda Shorts
5. Jellies

Five Favorite Toys
1. Ipod
2. Laptop
3. Hopefully, my new car
4. My mama's back porch (It's screened in and you can watch the horses from there. Very peaceful)
5. Wee man's
jonti craft table

Five people to tag
I'm not even sure Five people read my site anymore. If you want to play, go ahead and put it up on your site and then leave me a comment.

Now you all know a little more about me.

Labels:

|