How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Dinner Time
For most of my married life we have eaten out. Lunch and dinner. We don't do leftovers. We're weird like that. I can count on both hands the number of homemade meals I have made for my son (not including formula).

Here's the reason why we eat out so much. We used to blame it on time. That's not the case now. My dh is a very picky eater. A lot of people say that and really aren't, my husband is. He will even tell you this. To be fair, I am a bit picky, too. Just not as picky as he is. He does not allow his food to touch. He does not eat soup, casseroles, mashed potatoes, vegetables or fruits.

When we ate at home we cooked pasta (no sauce for him), tacos (just a little cheese for him), and just about any kind of chicken as long as it was baked. The only "vegetables" he eats are baked potatoes, green beans and corn. Oh, he eats hamburgers just the meat and the bun and cheese pizza, too.

So, for me to get anything decent without cooking two separate meals we started eating out regularly.

I tell you all of this to ask for your help. I want to start cooking at home now that I have the time. (Didn't I just post about not having any time?) I don't know what to cook for my lovely family. I need recipes and ideas. This is where you come in. I don't get a lot of comments. If you read my site and you don't mind, would you please tell all of your readers about my situation and ask for their help. Just send them over here and ask them to help me. (Em-This takes care of a post for one day in November. Just trying to help. :) )

I plan to go grocery shopping this weekend and start the cooking next weekend. Don't let me down.

Tomorrow or maybe Wednesday, pictures of my Halloween bear.

|