How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Time
Why is it that just because I don't have a full time job, and by job I mean I don't leave the house everyday and go to some stuffy office and work for 8 hours then come home and bring home a paycheck, that everyone thinks I have all the time in the world?

I am taking a 14 hour load at school. I have a two year, who does go to daycare, but he's still busy when he's home. School is taking a lot more of my time then I thought it would. I spend most of the time I'm not at school studying.

Yesterday I told my mom that I was ready to decorate for Christmas. That's an odd statement for me. I don't like to decorate until Thanksgiving is over. She said it was because I had time to do it. She said this year I could decorate for her. I thought, you aren't the only one who has a busy life.

I feel bad sometimes because I think my husband gets upset that I don't do more around the house. I think he thinks I sit around all day and don't do anything. I do stuff. I clean, not to his liking, but I do clean. But most of my time is spent studying.

I just wish everyone didn't think I had this time just because I don't work full time. It's really hard on me.

|