How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
What a day
After spending the day walking around campus in wet pants yesterday, I was miserable. It was raining yesterday and I stepped in a puddle. The bottoms of my jeans were wet for the rest of the day. I was cold and it pretty much sucked.

I went to the school of music to see what I would need to do to be a music minor. Apparently it takes 18 credit hours. She went through the whole list of what I needed to do and then I asked about all of the music classes I had already taken. She looked at them and said I had already completed the minor. That really perked up my day. I was really excited.

I came home to take a nap. I'm still behind from the weekend. (My brother was here and we were all up late.) I had been asleep maybe 10 minutes when my baby's daycare called and said he had busted his head with a play telephone. She thought he would need a couple of stitches again. Off we went to urgent care where he got 5 staples. I swear, he's an accident waiting to happen. The staples are right behind where he got staples last time.

Now I have loads of homework. I have two projects due next week. I must have been crazy to go back to school with a two year old. Although, I did find out that I should be able to graduate next December. Hopefully today will be better.

|