How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
50 degrees
Strep throat, bronchitis and pink eye. That is apparently what I get when the temperature here gets below 50 degrees. I'm pathetic.

My mom ruptured her eardrum because she didn't go to the doctor with an ear infection.

My nephew is home sick with an upper respiratory infection.

My brother has a nasty cold of some sort and my sister in law was sick all weekend.

My dh is making fun of all of us. We were all sick Friday, except for my nephew, and we went to the high school football game anyway. You would think we would know better.

At least I went to the doctor. Last night and this morning. The pink eye didn't get started until after I had been to the doctor last night.

Now, if someone will do my homework for me.

|