How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Excuses
Where have I been? No wonder no one reads my site. I'll never be popular this way.

So, where have I been? Friday I ran errands for the band. Then I had to meet at the school for the football game. We won. I can't believe it, but we really won. This school is only in it's fourth year and in the highest region. We should lose all of the games. I was really surprised we won.

Saturday I tried to sleep late, but C got up early and was wired. He ran around yelling Da da, Da da. K was trying to be nice and let me sleep in, but after they left the house I just couldn't go back to sleep. We had lunch with my parents and ran some errands. That night my family came over to watch Georgia Tech sadly lose to Notre Dame. (The game was rigged. Tech should have won.)

Sunday my mom and I went to a big outlet shopping center about an hour and a half from here. For some reason all of the good stores won't come to our side of town. We talked some and I got some fall clothes for C and myself. I had a good time. Shopping is therapeutic for me.

Monday we spent doing things around the house. I studied for school finally and then we went to my parents' house and had BBQ. For some reason the weekend didn't seem to relaxing.

Tuesday I took Queen to her doctor's appointments. She's been on bedrest for a week and has at least another week coming. I'm her back up for the doctor and the hospital because she loves me the most. J/K I'm her back up because her hubby has a tendancy not to answer his cell phone. At least that's what she tells me.

So as you can see, I have been quite busy. Even so, that's no reason to ignore all 5 of you. Thanks for still loving me even when I disappear days at a time.

|