How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
No, really!!
My husband said last night when I get sick I get really sick.

After we went to bed I had to get up because my stomach was cramping. I got pretty sick and didn't know what to do. I called Ken downstairs and talked to him about going to the hospital. Neither of us likes the close hospital and wee man was asleep. Finally, he offered to go to Wal-Mart and buy me some medicine.

I have the best husband in the world. He got up at 4:30 yesterday to go to work for a PT test, which he passed. He then fought through traffic to come home and take my nephew to work. The family went to a celebratory dinner since he passed his test. The best thing, after he went to bed and was asleep, he got up and went out in his J's and got his wife meds so she could get better and get some sleep.

I'm better this morning. He still got up at 5 to go to work. I wonder how he's doing.

|