How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Happy Birthday
My Sweet Baby Boy,

It has been three years since you came to see me and your daddy. I don't think either of us was quite ready, but you were ready to be seen. You had spent weeks with me growing and kicking and teaching me what it was to be a mother and I was taking it all for granted. For some reason God decided to give me a crash course.

The first thing I heard from you was a little cry. You were not much bigger than a couple of hands but you were strong. You fought like no one I had ever seen before. No one deserves to go through what you went through, but you handled it all like a champ.

I never got to hold you and sing to you like most mommas do. I never got to tell you how much I love you every day. I will never get to see you grow up and follow your dreams. But I know that you are watching me and daddy and your brother every day. You are my speacial angel. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you and miss you. I am sorry that I could not do more to ease your pain.

You are my sunshine. You taught me more than I could have learned in all my life in eleven short days. I love you my sweet little baby boy. Have a Happy Birthday!

Love,
Momma

|