How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Random Junk
Grades so far this semester:
Business Analysis 100
Communications 89.8
Philosophy Took the midterm today
Marketing Midterm is Wednesday
Accouting 86

There are other homework and participation grades to factor in, but my professors haven't given me those yet.


I found out a couple of weeks ago that I may have torn a ligament in my wrist. It had been hurting since May. I've been going to physical therapy for two weeks and now my hand/wrist hurts worse than before therapy. I'm not sure everyone knows what they are talking about.


Saturday the high school band I work with went to competition. The band got 4th out of 4. The color guard got 4th. The drum major got 4th. The drumline, the group I spend the most time with, won first. MY DRUMLINE WON FIRST PLACE. They were fifth overall. They rock. I am so proud.


Tennessee beat the Bulldogs. Tech beat Maryland. It was a good football weekend.


Fall is almost here (we still have temps in the 80s) and I decorated my house. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors and the cooler temps. Not to mention football and hockey. Plus, baseball is almost over. Thank God.


For the past few weeks I have been in a funk. I sleep a lot. I take naps. Most days they are 2-3 hours long. My dh says I don't get anything done around the house. He says I'm forgetting things I don't normally forget. I thought something was wrong with my thyroid, but I had it checked and it was normal. Now I'm having trouble shutting down at night to go to sleep. Anyone want to try and diagnose me?

|