How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
The In-Laws are Coming
My little one is turning two next Tuesday. I will be out of town with the high school band at band camp. I know--one time at band camp. There, I said it. So we are having his party this Saturday. A pool party. Hopefully it won't be 100 degrees like it was last weekend.

A while ago my husband asked if his parents could come for C's birthday. I had to ask who was asking. It was actually his mom. Thursday night his parents are flying in. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if we got along. My hubby thinks that everyone should get along with their in-laws. He does. The time I spend with his parents is high stress for me.

The real story. Hubby has a possible business trip he has to take while his parents are here. I'm screaming inside. He's not sure if he has to go or not. "You may have to pick them up at the airport." Oh the drama.

I suppose I should get off the computer and get the house cleaned. I wish I could snap my fingers and it would be done. Here we go. I will update you soon.

|