How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
I wish I had known
September '03 my husband and I lost our first son, Garrett, when he was 11 days old. As you can imagine, it was a devastating time for us. About six weeks ago my best friend lost her first son, Caleb. To say that it is not fair that we both lost children is an understatement. Things like that just shouldn't happen. Blah. Blah. BLAH!!

I have learned in the past couple of weeks that she likes to surf the web more that I do. She will click link after link. I guess maybe I am afraid of getting lost in cyberspace. I don't know. She has been looking for a gift to give her husband for Father's Day. She keeps sending me links of memorial gifts. I told her she had to remember them so I could buy my husband a gift for Christmas from our angel. She sent me this link. I had no idea there were so many sites out there for people like us. I found the March of Dimes and thought, What a life saver. Someone to help us.

These women have been through so much. Their stories are incredible. I hate that we have all had to find a strength that we didn't want to know we had. I wish I had known that there were others out there that had been through what I had been through. I could have used the support of people that understood. I still have people that say things that are unbelievable. Please click on the links. Please do not feel sorry for us. Just know that we need all the help we can get with research. We have got to band together and find a way to make this stop.

|