How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
I just want my HD TV
For Father's Day I upgraded our Dish TV to an HD/DVR box for my dear husband. We had talked about ever since we moved in to this house, but the box was $1000 and we just couldn't afford it. When he left for Iraq, I made him switch the boxes so the DVR would be downstairs. He was upset that we wouldn't have HD on the big screen. Like I care.

Father's Day night we realized that the HD channels were not coming in like they were supposed to. They are all pixelated and come and go. It's awful. Dish came back to house that Wednesday and said they needed to put a second satellite dish in the yard and trench the cable down into the yard. My husband had a cow. He didn't do it. When I got home, I thought, what's the big deal. You want HD? You do it. The grass will grow back.

Since then we have waited four different times for Dish to come out and do something about our HD channels. They were supposed to come out yesterday between 12 and 5 and never showed. They did call though. That was a bonus. So here I sit again. Waiting on the Dish guy to show up. What do you think the chances are he will show up? Slim to none? Me, too.

I'll let you know what happens.

*Update: Dish never showed. They called at 5:56 to reschedule. I asked if they were really going to show up this time. I told here this was like the sixth time they haven't shown up. She promised they would show up. HA! We are scheduled for Monday 12-5. I'm never going to get to the pool.

|