How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Queen made me do it
I hate this kind of stuff. HATE IT!!! But she's my best friend (you too, Em) and she recently lost her son and she's high risk at 21 weeks, so she gets whatever she wants. Oh, make me puke.

Here are 10 things about me that start with the letter M.
Queen picked the letter. I didn't.

1. Music-I once was a Music Ed. major. It is my dream to go back and finish. I would love to teach High school band.

2. Mushy-Not the kind you are thinking. After two babies my body looks all mushy.

3. Monkey-My son is an absolute monkey. Can't you tell from the picture to the Urgent Care Center for 4 staples?

4. Money-Why am I not independently wealthy?

5. Mom-to one wonderful child and a dearly missed angel.

6. Maryland-the first state I lived in after we got married. I really miss it sometimes.

7. Magnesium Sulfate-spent 48 hours on that med to stop labor at 28 weeks 5 days with our first son. It worked for 5 days.

8. Movies-We used to see movies at the theater all the time. Then we lost Garrett. I don't know why we don't go anymore. I love the popcorn there.

9. McGraw-As in Tim. He is HOT!!!!

10. Massachusetts-The state Garrett was born in. We were on vacation. My husband is from there. I always wanted to live there. Not anymore.

I'm glad that's over. If you want to play, leave me a comment and I'll pick a letter for you. Except you Em. You've been tagged. You're letter is C-for Camille.

|