How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Stupid Boys
I'm not supposed to write about my husband on here, but really. He just makes it so easy.

We lost our first son. I try to do things to make special days, Birthdays, Christmas, etc., more special. For Father's Day I found a frame set that included clay. You were supposed to make an imprint of a hand or foot or pet's paw and then put a picture in the other side as a memento. I wanted him to have an imprint of Connor's hand and foot. See, I'm having a hard time with Connor growing up all of a sudden. This is the first time it has bothered me and it has hit me like a ton of bricks.

I bought the kit and took it to my mom's so my hubby wouldn't see with the plan of working on it on Saturday after the Dish guy came to install the upgrade I hadn't gotten from me. (A whole other story. Don't get me started.I waited 6 hours on him.) When I finally got to my mom's I hurriedly started working on it. Connor's big foot and hand wouldn't fit on it. He got dog hair in it. I had to start all over. Blah Blah Blah. Finally, I got it finished and all before K showed up.

Connor gave him the gift the next day. He opened it and said he liked it. Monday night I put a picture in it. As of this morning, it was still waiting to go to work and sit on his desk. There are no pictures of his family at work. He has been there for 3 months. I just IM'ed him and asked if he took the picture today. He said, Connor's pictures are tomorrow.

I swear, Boys are Stupid!

I would like to prove my point more, but I'm not allowed to tell you my other story. Sorry, I would get in trouble. And it's not about my husband.

|