How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Advice Needed
Okay, internet. I am coming to you for advice, so don't let me down.

Just in case you don't know, let me give you some background. September 2003 I was 28 weeks pregnant when Ken and I went to Boston for his cousin's wedding. The night we arrived my water broke and a few days later I delivered a 2 pound 15 ounce boy. As you can see from looking at my site, he did not make it. He now watches over us from heaven.

This past New Year's Eve my BIL finally got engaged. It took them awhile to pick a date. Ken told me this past week it was going to be September 2007. Yesterday it hit me that I would be going to Boston in September for a wedding. I don't know if anyone else can see how this is a little hard for me, but I'm not sure how I can do it.

Here's where the advice comes in. Ken is very defensive of his family. I know the best way to tell him how I feel is to just tell him how I feel. But when he comes back all defensive what would you do? Or do you have any other ideas? Now don't leave me hanging dear internet. I need your help.

|