How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
A Long Time Coming


My mother keeps asking my what the difference between a blog, IM and a website are. I don't really know how to explain a blog other than to say it is a journal. I haven't had a blog because I hate to journal.

Recently, a friend of mine had a preemie. He was born three weeks sooner than my little boy. I was scared for both of them. You see, my little boy is now an angel. At least that's we say. His name was Garrett Pearce and we only had him for eleven days. I've wanted his life to mean something, to be able to use what happened to us to help others. When she had her baby I was very firm with her about calling me whenever. She finally did.

At this point, I hope to be able to do more of that. Help women who are in the middle of a NICU stay with a baby they just want to pick up and bring home.

I don't want this to be all about preemies. I want to use this as an outlet for anyone who needs it as that, but also as a way to tell everyone what's going on with me. Hopefully I will be able to keep it updated. We'll see how it goes.

|