How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
OH THE HUMANITY
Certain smells give me very bad migraines. For that reason, I have to be very careful what kind of perfume and lotion I wear. There was a girl that worked for me that wore smelly lotion. I had to make her go out in the hallway to put it on to cut down on the number of migraines I would get at work.

There is only one scent I can wear from a certain company that makes lotion and soap and that kind of stuff. It's Juniper Breeze. Everything else is too strong and gives me a migraine. I was running low on body wash and we're out of the wall flower, so I went yesterday to buy some more.

The wall flowers were on sale!! I couldn't find the juniper breeze though. I picked up to bottles of the body wash (I like to have extra on hand) and headed to the register. I asked the cashier if they had the wall flower in my flavor. She said no and that they had discontinued the Juniper Breeze.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

I put my head in my hands and she told me not to cry that they are coming out with new, fresh scents in the summer.

Why do companies stop making stuff that people use?

Labels:

|