How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
I'm crazy
Monday I go back to school. I'm 31 years old. I will be taking five classes. I have a two year old at home. Am I crazy?

Only one of us is working. I spent $2373 for tuition. $463 of that was for mandatory fees. Fees for what, I don't know. Then to top it off I had to spend $541 on books. Are you kidding me? The school I will be attending has decided that it will write it's own textbooks. So, I can't go to any website and find them cheap cheap. The girl at the bookstore said it was all worth it. It's not right that textbooks are so freaking expensive. It really is a shame.

I know everyone is thinking duh! FINANCIAL AID!!! K worked in Iraq last year as a contractor and made a pretty penny. So we made too much money to qualify for financial aid. We did save a lot of money though. Just thought I would have worked a little longer to save a little more money.

The last time I went back to school I went at night with all the other non-traditional students. This time I am going full-time during the day. I'm scared again that I will be the oldest person there and that I will have forgotten everything that I "learned" last time. Anyone want to go in my place?

|