How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
And we wait...
I just read on someone else blog that they just found out they are pregnant. Another blow to me considering they have fertility issues. Arrrggghhh!

I took everyone's advice and went to the doctor. He asked all the prefunctory questions and according to my answers we are doing everything right. Then he said they don't really start checking anything until it has been a year. So, four more months. I did decide that dh should have to do something, so it's off to the lab for him. Well, maybe after we don't get a positive this month.

Another four months and then we might get to start running tests on me. Puh-lease. Why can't we start now? Weeman will be 45 before his sibling is born.

Labels:

|