How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
Still Alive
I'm still here. I'm sitting at school waiting for class to start. This is my next to last day of classes. I have two finals and then I'm through. It's only taken me 14 years to get an undergraduate degree, but I've finally done it. Ten days from now I will graduate.

I am in search of a job. I'm not having much luck. I suppose for the near future my job will be trying to find a job. I'm not sure how much luck I will have during the Christmas season. At least I know that I will be able to be a substitute teacher while I am in search. Hopefully that will be exciting enough for me. I think of it as a glorified baby sitting job. I hope it is more than that.

Dh and I are still TTC. Maybe we will get a Christmas miracle. At least now I know I won't be at the end of my pregnancy in the oppressive summer heat. That was miserable with wee man.

There is your update just to let you know I am alive. After next week I should be able to post more.

Labels: ,

|