How softly you tiptoed into my world, so silently, only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart.
More hours please
I seem to have this ongoing theme this year. It seems that there is just not enough time in the day. I could really use, I don't know, 8 more hours a day. I suppose if I didn't sleep I could have those 8 hours. Except I only sleep 6 hours most nights. I see a problem forming.

My family, including my aunt, uncle and her mother, are descending on my house for Thanksgiving. We are also having a small Christmas celebration for my nephew who is leaving for Iraq in a little over a week. This means that I have to find some other place to put all of my clutter besides the dining room table.

It's times like these that I wonder why I don't just put things away when they are in my hands. I think it's because I don't know where to put all of it. My other problem is walking in the door and being to tired to put everything where it goes. I should work on that, too.

I always have good intentions when I start cleaning, but I get the inevitable ADD and never finish what I started. You should see my to do list. It's forever long, but doable.

So I have to go to class tomorrow (I don't know why we only have classes one day. You would have thought they would have canceled them.), write two papers, finish two projects, cook for Thanksgiving, clean the house, and hopefully spend some time with weeman.

Anyone have any suggestions about how to add more hours to the day?

Labels: , ,

|